From "Dalecki, Janusz" <jdale...@tycoint.com>
Subject RE: Exception when calling logger->info() method
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 22:46:30 GMT
Hi Thorsten,
I have solved the problem. It was my fault. I have compiled the Debug version of my app with
NODEBUG micro defined, but Debug version library of log4cxx was correctly defined with the
_DEBUG macro defined. After compiling my app with the _DEBUG macro everything is working just
fine.
Regards,
Janusz

-----Original Message-----
From: Thorsten Schöning <tschoening@am-soft.de>
Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2018 6:14 AM
To: Log4CXX User <log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Exception when calling logger->info() method

Guten Tag Dalecki, Janusz,
am Mittwoch, 14. März 2018 um 04:40 schrieben Sie:

> Thanks for the reply. I have compiled my app and built log4cxx using
> Visual Studio 2017 – so they are coming from the same compiler.

Did you try using the macro as suggested? How did you build log4cxx?
As the access error occurs in Transcoder, it might be worth a try to build using the WCHAR_T-API
and only provide Unicode strings as log messages.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.AM-SoFT.de%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cjdalecki%40tycoint.com%7Cdd16830b63154452db6f08d589dfc2c8%7Ca1f1e2147ded45b681a19e8ae3459641%7C0%7C0%7C636566516499984431&sdata=GibwCpQs4sJryjTVFXqUiINCjqR5JPXB05xalae1S6g%3D&reserved=0

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln AG Hannover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer:
Andreas Muchow

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees
named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified
that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained
in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.