From "Dalecki, Janusz" <jdale...@tycoint.com>
Subject Exception when calling logger->info() method
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2018 23:11:04 GMT
Hi,
I am having problem with the log4xx throwing an exception while calling logger->info()
(it does not happen in Release version). I am using Visual Studio 2017 with the latest log4cxx
0.10.0.
I have logger defined like this:
log4cxx::LoggerPtr LCCService::logger(log4cxx::Logger::getLogger("LCCService"));
.. then I try to log a message like this:
o.str("");
       o << "Initializing LCCService. ConfigPath=" << configFolderPath;
       logger->info(o.str().c_str());
That causes an exception:
[cid:image001.jpg@01D3BB7C.BFFD1750]
... and the stack looks like this:
[cid:image002.jpg@01D3BB7C.BFFD1750]
Can anyone explained that?. I have to admit I have not been actively using C++ for some time.
Regards,
Janusz

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees
named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified
that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained
in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.