From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: Exception when calling logger->info() method
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 19:13:56 GMT
Guten Tag Dalecki, Janusz,
am Mittwoch, 14. März 2018 um 04:40 schrieben Sie:

> Thanks for the reply. I have compiled my app and built log4cxx
> using Visual Studio 2017 – so they are coming from the same compiler.

Did you try using the macro as suggested? How did you build log4cxx?
As the access error occurs in Transcoder, it might be worth a try to
build using the WCHAR_T-API and only provide Unicode strings as log
messages.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55