From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: LOG4CXX crashes
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 07:10:23 GMT
Guten Tag Rai, Ashish,
am Dienstag, 4. April 2017 um 03:45 schrieben Sie:

> Log4cxx version : Version: 0.10.0 (installed in 32-bit because our application is in
32-bit)

Is this a pre-build version shipped by your distribution? If so,
please try again with your own build of a current trunk, which has a
lot of bug fixes applied since 0.10.0 has been released.

Additionally, this way you are able to use the test suite which might
reveal something regarding your issue. If your distribution provides
the test suite for your current version already as well, I suggest
start using that first.

You can find build instructions for both versions online:

https://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/latest_stable/index.html
https://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/next_stable/index.html

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning