From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: Cannot figure out how to clean correctly
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 08:39:38 GMT
Guten Tag Thorsten Schöning,
am Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2016 um 09:57 schrieben Sie:

> 458 is not the problem, 394 is why I changed things. So you need to
> find another/better workaround to fix 394 without leaking.

Another approach would be to first look at why LevelPtr doesn't seem
to delete not needed instances on app end. Creating new instances
itself shouldn't be the problem, especially if it fixes LOGCXX-394,
but I thought LevelPtr is taking care of deleting the created
instances when not needed anymore.

So maybe just focus on LevelPtr, ObjectPtr and ObjectImpl first.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88