From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: Cannot figure out how to clean correctly
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2016 12:17:39 GMT
Guten Tag Peter Westman,
am Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2016 um 13:51 schrieben Sie:

> I get tons of valgrind errors (112 to be exact)[...]

I don't know valgrind very well, so what kind of errors are you
talking about? If it's resource leaks, some of those are known and
accepted to fix problems with multi threading apps and such.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGCXX-322

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55