From Steve Varnau <steve.var...@esgyn.com>
Subject Why did log4cxx disappear from EPEL Centos 6?
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 23:44:09 GMT
Hello,

I’m working on another Apache Incubating project (Trafodion) that has a
dependency on log4cxx.  We just specified it as a run-time dependency that
could be installed from EPEL repository on CentOS 6.x systems.

For some reason it has mysteriously disappeared from the repository, and I
can’t seem to find equivalent RPM anywhere.  Anyone have a clue about why
it left or better yet suggestions on where to find it?

--Steve