From "Hearne, S (Sean)" <Sean.Hea...@rabobank.com>
Subject LOG4CXX Common DLL Logging
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 12:55:35 GMT
This is a simplified descriptions of an issue I have with log4cxx logging:
common.dll is used by two executables: prog1.exe and prog2.exe
The executables have separate log files prog1.log and prog2.log
Is it possible to have the logging from common.dll included in the log file of the executable
that calls it?

Sean

This email (including any attachments to it) is confidential, legally privileged, subject
to copyright and is sent for the personal attention of the intended recipient only. If you
have received this email in error, please advise us immediately and delete it. You are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss
or damage arising from the viruses in this email or attachments. We exclude any liability
for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of
the information provided in this email or its attachments, unless that information is subsequently
confirmed in writing.