From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: LOG4CXX Common DLL Logging
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 13:40:30 GMT
Guten Tag Hearne, S (Sean),
am Montag, 12. Januar 2015 um 13:55 schrieben Sie:

> Is it possible to have the logging from common.dll included in the
> log file of the executable that calls it?

What's exactly the issue you have now, does it not work or didn't you
just try it or whatever? Because from my understanding everything
depends on the actual log configuration in use, which loggers are used
in the applications/DLL etc. Log4cxx should be usable as a DLL in
general, but if your common.dll e.g. uses some hard coded log
configuration with loggers you don't know and such, that's the real
problem which would have less to do with log4cxx itself.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88