From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: log4cxx 0.9.7: Fix for memory leak in gnomexml.cpp when parsing configuration file (Linux)
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 07:15:14 GMT
Guten Tag Rhys Ulerich,
am Freitag, 12. Dezember 2014 um 04:41 schrieben Sie:

> Anyone recognize what we should review in trunk to see if we've got
> the same issue currently?

I would have guessed DOMConfigurator, but that works completely
different and gnomexml.cpp might have been some distribution specific
patch or something completely unrelated to the original codebase as
well. Don't bother anymore, if there's still a problem someone will
surely report it...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55