From CREMARENCO Cosmin <Cosmin.CREMARE...@murex.com>
Subject RE: log4cxx xml config
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 11:27:14 GMT
Thanks!

Is there any doc containing differences between log4cxx and log4j? I wasn't able to find any.

Cosmin

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Thorsten Schöning [mailto:tschoening@am-soft.de]
Envoyé : jeudi 11 septembre 2014 12:03
À : Log4CXX User
Objet : Re: log4cxx xml config

Guten Tag CREMARENCO Cosmin,
am Donnerstag, 11. September 2014 um 11:09 schrieben Sie:

> I would like to know if log4cxx (through the DOMConfigurator) accepts
> the same configuration options as log4j.

It should mostly, but you won't know until you try. It depend son which appenders you have
built in, some for Log4j added in the younger past surely won't be available etc.

> We are using log4cxx 0.10.0.

The available appenders didn't change much in current trunk, if I remember correctly, but
they might became more reliable.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln AG Hannover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer:
Andreas Muchow

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary
material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised
to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that
it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete
the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.