From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: log4cxx xml config
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 10:03:24 GMT
Guten Tag CREMARENCO Cosmin,
am Donnerstag, 11. September 2014 um 11:09 schrieben Sie:

> I would like to know if log4cxx (through the DOMConfigurator)
> accepts the same configuration options as log4j.

It should mostly, but you won't know until you try. It depend son
which appenders you have built in, some for Log4j added in the younger
past surely won't be available etc.

> We are using log4cxx 0.10.0.

The available appenders didn't change much in current trunk, if I
remember correctly, but they might became more reliable.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de