From Rhys Ulerich <rhys.uler...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't make apache-log4cxx-0.10.0
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 17:23:01 GMT
> /usr/bin/install: Neu erstelltes „/usr/local/include/log4cxx/appender.h“ wird nicht
mit „../../../../src/main/include/log4cxx/appender.h“ überschrieben.

Are these complaints that /usr/bin/install refuses to overwrite one
file with another (guessing "uberschrieben" is "overwritten")?  I'm
aware of some hiccups with this in the current build which I plan to
clean up soon.  The problem, if this is what I think it is, is that
the Makefiles specify some wildcard headers which are incorrect per
Automake semantics.  To fix this, I need to double check both an
in-tree and and a VPATH build works correctly, which I've been putting
off.  I'll try to get to this this weekend.

- Rhys