From Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es>
Subject Loglines before a crash
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 12:45:16 GMT
Hi all,

I'm thinking in changing my homemade logger for log4cxx, and I would like
to ask you a question.

In my actual logger the last trace before a crash or before a shutdown of
the process is not logged, because I'm enqueuing messages.

I don't know, but I think that log4cxx enqueue messages too, because being
synchronous will affect the performance. So, is log4cxx taking care of this
situation of  the last trace before a crash? Anyone has any document or
could give me an explanation of how log4cxx is doing?

Thanks a million!

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.