From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: Clearing All Loggers from the Logger Repository.
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 07:29:44 GMT
Guten Tag Nandan S,
am Donnerstag, 10. April 2014 um 07:02 schrieben Sie:

>     When my software is running, i delete one of the logger's.

You still didn't explain how exactly you are doing that because there
don't seem to be an API do delete loggers.

>    In any case, if the configuration file is reloaded, why should the
> repository contain the deleted loggers ?. I feel this is somewhat incorrect.

This depends on how or if at all you deleted the loggers and if they
are still configured in the file etc. From your explanation those
questions are not clearly answered to me.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de