From Lucas Vickers <lu...@localprojects.net>
Subject Directing windows logging data to the active app console
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 16:53:04 GMT
Hi All,

I know this is a very basic question but I'm unable to find a solution.
 I'm using LOG4CXX in a Microsoft application, and I'm unable to get access
to the output via the standard application console.  In Unix and OS X
environments, stdout is sufficient.  I know it's different in MS, so I was
hoping someone knew what appender I should be using.

I'm currently using
log4j.appender.stdout.Target=System.out

Thanks,
Lucas