From "Wesley J. Miller" <WMil...@sdr.com>
Subject Re: faild to compile apr-util for log4cxx on Windows with Mingw
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:35:12 GMT
Ervin,

Don't remember for sure where I got it, but there is a precompiled log4cxx for XP (no idea
about Win7) somewhere on the web.  I still have the zip if you have some place I can send
it (ftp?  Its 14 meg so some mail systems may not like it.)

Wes

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning
it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.