From Pedro LamarĂ£o <pedro.lama...@prodist.com.br>
Subject Re: log4cxx - reaching out for interested developers
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 14:17:19 GMT
Em 05/05/2013 03:42, Christian Grobmeier escreveu:
> Hello Chand,
>
> i asked the other logging members over at general@.
> One suggestion was to enable a git mirror for log4cxx and make it easier
> for others to contribute.
> Ralph (from log4j 2 mainly) mentioned he could look at the patches,
> because he has the skills which i lack.
> On the other hand, I might be able to release.
>
> Then the community could contribute / fork via GitHub too, which
> lightens the burden.
>
> So far not confirmed, but this is another option.

We were planning on a fork for our own purposes; this seems a good
opportunity for us to participate.

I will make a fork from trunk on GitHub today. Anyone wants in, we can
deal with the patches, tarball releases and things like that.

--> https://github.com/pedrolamarao/log4cxx

--
Pedro LamarĂ£o Rosa e Silva
Prodist Technologies