From Florian Seydoux <florianseyd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log4cxx - reaching out for interested developers
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:43:40 GMT
Le Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:04:25 +0200,
Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote :

> [...]
> Basically there are many people who "keep
> an eye on the project", discuss, commit a few things but keep their
> level of activity pretty low. This works too, as long as the person
> "sticks" with the project.
<snip>

Hi All,

As a user of this great library since almost 7 years (with some
discontinuities) , I'll be very happy to see it "back online".

The proposition of Christian to move them on Incubation stage makes
sense, and seems even very appealing.

Despite I didn't actively contributed till now, I would be very happy
to offer some of my time for such task, following the quoted opinion
here above.

Of course, starting by simply providing patches would already be a
first step for me - I just wanted to let you know that there are
potential workpower, just waiting some activity on the lib to be
'activated'.

Cheers

Florian