From "log4cxx" <log4...@gallandfamily.com>
Subject Issue with C++ code running inside Java 7 JVM
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:15:03 GMT
Has anyone seen any issues related to running C++ code inside a Java 7 JVM?

Our application is a C++ DLL that is loaded from within a Java application. We just upgraded
to Java 7, and are now
seeing a strange problem with the console logging. There is a space inserted between every
character that is
output.

Example from the initialization of the logging from an xml config file:

 l o g 4 c x x :   r o o t   l e v e l   s e t   t o   I N F O
 l o g 4 c x x :   C l a s s   n a m e :   [ o r g . a p a c h e . l o g 4 j . r o l l i n
g . R o l l i n g F i l e A p p e n d e r ]

This was not happening when we were running the same DLL within a Java 6 JVM.

File based logging appears to be fine.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy