From "Habelt, Juergen" <hab...@smt.zeiss.com>
Subject Juergen Habelt/Jena/Zeiss/DE ist außer Haus.
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 02:03:13 GMT

Ich werde ab  01.08.2011 nicht im Büro sein. Ich kehre zurück am
28.08.2011.

Ich werde Ihre Nachricht nach meiner Rückkehr beantworten.
(I will respond to Your email after my return).

This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain business or company
secrets. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the
message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication
or forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted.