From "log4cxx" <log4...@gallandfamily.com>
Subject Re: Log file size grows larger than the size configured using log4j.appender.R.MaxFileSize
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:58:44 GMT
At first we were duplicating log4cxx initialization in our dynamically loaded DLLs as well.
We saw problems with this, so we switched to a single initialization. We were already using
a wrapper class for LoggerPtr. When we load in our dynamically loaded DLLs, we go through
all the wrapper instances and redo Logger::getLogger for the underlying member.

Hope this helps,
Andy