From Dana Irvin <dir...@avtec.com>
Subject RE: Filtering Loggers added to the LogManager
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 22:31:56 GMT
Hello all. I'm curious as to the functionality of the LogManager and the various configurators
in Log4cxx. Is there a way to filter out loggers from being added to the LogManager based
on a runtime parameter? I load a set of configuration files, some with logger names that represent
a hierarchy I'm interested in, some with ones I'm not. But all the files are loaded up. Is
there a way to filter those loggers out so their respective appenders aren't activated?

-D

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential CVG, Inc/Avtec Systems communications. If
you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender. The
views expressed are those of the sender and not necessarily those of CVG,Inc/Avtec Systems.
All emails are scanned for viruses, but no guarantees are made that it is virus-free.