From rajendraprasadc <rajendra_2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject How to set the thresh hold option to the appender in xml config
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:51:45 GMT

Hi I am using apache log4cxx version 0.10.0, and i am facing the problem to
configure thresh hold option to the appender, can any body let me know the
sample configuration for threshold for appender

Here is the configuration i am using for my logging

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!-- set the debug value to true/false to enable/disable of showing the
log4cxx debug messages -->
<log4j:configuration xmlns:log4j="http://logging.apache.org/" debug="true">
	<appender name="Appender1"
class="org.apache.log4j.rolling.RollingFileAppender">

		</layout>
	</appender>
	<appender name="Appender2"
class="org.apache.log4j.rolling.RollingFileAppender">

		</layout>
	</appender>
	<logger name="testProcess">
		<!-- <priority value="TRACE"/> -->