From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: apr_terminate called too early...
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2010 11:44:15 GMT
Guten Tag rhosyn@purplescarab.com,
am Freitag, 15. Oktober 2010 um 22:48 schrieben Sie:

> We ran into the same issue viz-a-vis APRInitializer in the product we
> were building - see
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/logging-log4cxx-dev/200901.mbox/%3C4975157F.8070001@purplescarab.com%3E
> for a discussion.

Thanks, I already read this post some months ago, but couldn't
remember anymore and didn't understand it completely. Seems I will
stay with uncommenting apr_terminate, too.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme - Hameln | Potsdam | Leipzig

Telefon: Potsdam: 0331-743881-0
E-Mail:  tschoening@am-soft.de
Web:     http://www.am-soft.de

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Konsumhof 1-5, 14482 Potsdam
Amtsgericht Potsdam HRB 21278 P, Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow