From "Jacob L. Anawalt" <janaw...@geckosoftware.com>
Subject Re: Beginner help (cannot find -lapr-1)
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:08:34 GMT
On 2010-08-11 12:35, Zuniga, Alessandro wrote:
> Can anyone help me with the error /usr/bin/ld: cannot find –lapr-1.

It can't find the Apache runtime libraries. Either install the ones
for your system if they are up-to-date enough, or build them and point
at your lib directory with it.

On Debian I just install the apr development packages, libapr1.0-dev
and libaprutil1.0-dev, and it installs the libraries and headers into
the compiler's default search path locations.

 > CFLAGS=-lapr-1 -laprutil-1

Seems like that should be:
CFLAGS=-lapr1 -laprutil1

--