From Assaf Lavie <assafla...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuring FileAppender target file path programmatically after Property Configuration
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 06:20:58 GMT
Hi all,

Is it possible to configure log4cxx using a property configurator file, but
then override the destination path of one of the FileAppenders in code?
I ask because I have many instances of the same process running and each has
to log to a different (dynamically determined) file location, but I still
want to control the pattern, level, etc. from one configuration file.

Thanks