From deepak singh <deepak.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue with log4cxx configuration
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 08:23:14 GMT
Hi,

 I am using property file to configure the log4cxx. I am not able to check
the correctness of the input file.

 I tried the try, catch but PropertyConfigurator::configure function is not
throwing any exception.

 I passed the dummy property file and in this case configure file printing
following messages:

* log4cxx: No appender could be found for logger (root).*

* log4cxx: Please initialize the log4cxx system properly.   *

 Please let me know how to catch this error?

void InitLog(const char *file)

{

     log4cxx::PropertyConfigurator::configure(log4cxx::File(file));

 }