From "Jacob L. Anawalt" <janaw...@geckosoftware.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to configure appenders per log level?
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 18:21:34 GMT
On 2009-05-18 07:21, Assaf Lavie wrote:
> Thanks.I didn't know I could set the level on an appender.
> What's the syntax for that in the config file? (I couldn't find it in the
> docs)

The simplest document is the short introduction on the project's main page. The
most complete is the log4j manual. Hopefully the wiki can grow to be somewhere
in the middle. I often use the Find page and then choose TitleIndex. The page on
Appender talks a little about thresholds and gives a property format example.

http://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4cxx/Appender

--
Jacob Anawalt
Gecko Software, Inc.