From Gerrit van Doorn <gdo...@newwireless.com>
Subject MutexException at exit when using SocketHubAppender
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 18:51:44 GMT
When I use SocketHubAppender and the application exits I get a "Debug
Error!" message telling me the application requested the Runtime to
terminate in an unusual way. When debugging the application it runs fine
(I receive messages in Chainsaw) but when the application exits it tells me:
"Unhandled exception at .... in ... Microsoft C++ exception:
log4cxx::helpers::MutexException at memory location ...".

Is there a solution to this? Am I using the SocketHubAppender
incorrectly? My config is:

log4j.rootLogger=TRACE, SOCKETHUB
log4j.appender.SOCKETHUB=org.apache.log4j.net.SocketHubAppender
log4j.appender.SOCKETHUB.port=4445