From "Habelt, Juergen" <hab...@smt.zeiss.com>
Subject Juergen Habelt/Jena/Zeiss/DE ist außer Haus.
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 21:04:13 GMT

Ich werde ab  22.12.2008 nicht im Büro sein. Ich kehre zurück am
12.01.2009.

Ich werde Ihre Nachricht nach meiner Rückkehr beantworten.
(I will respond to Your email after my return).

This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain business or company
secrets. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the
message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication
or forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted.