From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Wedding plans
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 21:33:34 GMT
Sorry about being a little slow to respond recently, but I've been
working on wedding plans.  Julie Ferguson and I are marrying in New
Braunfels, TX on December 27th.  Julie and I have known each other a
little over 6 years as friends and we kept in touch infrequently after
she moved away from Houston.  I dropped her my bi-annual "how are you
doing email" a few months ago and it snowballed in to longer and
longer emails, then phone calls and then face to face.  Things have
gone too well for it to be either of our doing.

I do not expect to be checking the mailing lists frequently until
January 4th or so.

We would appreciate your prayers as we build our marriage.

Our blog: http://curtandjulie.blogspot.com
Registered at Amazon (http://tinyurl.com/curtjulie) and Sur La Table (http://giftreg.surlatable.com

).