From stor...@stormie.dk
Subject Issue regarding getLogger("some name")
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:06:14 GMT
Hi

I have a serious problem regarding the getLogger method.
log4cxx::LoggerPtr logger = log4cxx::Logger::getLogger("default");

When I type in a name with more than 7 chars in length I get "baadf00d"
errors and "bad ptr" as name. No logging what-so-ever.

This, for some reason disappeared when I did something I unfortunatly do
not recall what was, but now it reappeared and all my loggernames are "bad
ptr" which ofcourse results in log4cxx failing.

Anyone know why this is happening ???

Regards
Michael