From srikanth sampath <srikanth_samp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Wedding plans
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:00:02 GMT
Best Wishes!
--Srikanth

________________________________
From: Curt Arnold <carnold@apache.org>
To: Log4J Developers List <log4j-dev@logging.apache.org>; Log4CXX Dev <log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org>;
Log4J Users List <log4j-user@logging.apache.org>; Log4CXX User <log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 3:03:34 AM
Subject: Wedding plans

Sorry about being a little slow to respond recently, but I've been working on wedding plans.
 Julie Ferguson and I are marrying in New Braunfels, TX on December 27th.  Julie and I have
known each other a little over 6 years as friends and we kept in touch infrequently after
she moved away from Houston.  I dropped her my bi-annual "how are you doing email" a few months
ago and it snowballed in to longer and longer emails, then phone calls and then face to face.
 Things have gone too well for it to be either of our doing.

I do not expect to be checking the mailing lists frequently until January 4th or so.

We would appreciate your prayers as we build our marriage.

Our blog: http://curtandjulie.blogspot.com
Registered at Amazon (http://tinyurl.com/curtjulie) and Sur La Table (http://giftreg.surlatable.com).