From Greggg <greg.f...@gmail.com>
Subject JDBCAppender
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 02:27:11 GMT

I'm having problem with the JDBCAppender under Windows (in case this matter)
I can't get it to work....  I'm getting the class not found:
org.apache.log4j.jdbc.JDBCAppender
I created the project in Java using log4j with exactly the same appender and
it worked.
The interesting thing is that when I use a Console or a file appender all
works. (weven with the socket appender) but NOT with the JDBC appender and
this is the one I do care about..... How ironic.
Any suggestions what might be a problem?
Here is the appender code" :
  <appender name="MyJdbcAppender"
class="org.apache.log4j.jdbc.JDBCAppender">

    </layout>
  </appender>

Thanks