From "Dale King" <dalewk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TimeBased + SizeBased
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:22:02 GMT
On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 12:54 PM, Alex Rosenbaum <
Alex.Rosenbaum@thomsonreuters.com> wrote:

>  Dale,
>
> Thank you anyway, appreciate what you are trying to do here.

Note, I am not part of the Log4Cxx project at all. I am just a user that
banged my head against some things over the summer adopting Log4CXX. All I
am trying to do here is help others.

The bit of difficulty I had was that TimeBasedRollingPolicy cannot be used
just as a triggering policy. It can be used just as a rolling policy as I
described. What I wanted was rollover every day, but only keep the last n
days worth of logs.
--
Dale King