From "Jacob L. Anawalt" <janaw...@geckosoftware.com>
Subject Re: File system full causes log4cxx to crash
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 23:24:13 GMT
On 2008-09-22 17:03, Peter Steele wrote:
> We're using 0.9.7 in fact, under FreeBSD. Our case is bit more

> Maybe we need to catch this IOException in our wrapper functions?

The IOException was in the 0.10.x code. I didn't see any exception around the
writing to files in 0.9.7. As near as I could tell the iostream library was
handing the full filesytem error by not writing any more but the rest of the
program and logging kept working.

Perhaps it is something with the C wrappers. You could try my test program with
a small file based filesystem loop mounted at /mnt

--
Jacob Anawalt
Gecko Software, Inc.