From "Peter Steele" <pste...@maxiscale.com>
Subject RE: File system full causes log4cxx to crash
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:21:04 GMT
>I wonder if the difference might be in our iostreams libraries.
>Would you mind debugging the exception and sharing who's throwing it
and why?

My C++ Unix debugging skills aren't great (I'm a Windows guy normally).
I don't gdb or any of the other Unix debuggers. The error I get when I
don't have the try/catch is:

# ./a.out

/mnt: write failed, filesystem is full
'log4cxx::helpers::IOException'
  what():  IO Exception : status code = 28
Abort trap: 6 (core dumped)

Unfortunately, despite it saying a core was dumped, there doesn't seem
to be a core file. Not sure how to proceed from here.