From "Jacob L. Anawalt" <janaw...@geckosoftware.com>
Subject Re: root node of configuration file
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:59:22 GMT
On 2008-08-19 00:21, Madhu Gowda wrote:
> as my configuration file contains some other information also.

> Is this possible to keep the root node something other than <log4j:configuration>

You could modify CONFIGURATION_TAG and other code in domconfigurator.cpp and do
a custom build, but unless only you are going to be dealing with the resulting
app, and make it clear that it's not following log4j.dtd, it may bite someone in
the future.

I use multiple configuration files in a configuration directory.

--
Jacob Anawalt
Gecko Software, Inc.