From "srkraju" <rama...@cmcltd.com>
Subject Log4Cxx : Compilation error of Sample Program (messagebuffer.h)
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:03:16 GMT
Recently I installed Log4cxx in Redhat AS3 (g++ version 2.96)

Is Log4cxx0.10.0 is compatible with above versions?

Please let me know.

I am able to compile the Log4cxx0.10.0, and started writing a sample
program.

But I am getting so many compilation errors in messagebuffer.h. Please find
the attachment.

Can you give any suggestions please?

I would be thankful to your valuable reply.

thanks& regards

srkraju

DISCLAIMER

“The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message
and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments. Thank you"