From "Dale King" <dalewk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A few problems to report
Date Sat, 10 May 2008 01:56:58 GMT
Ok, I have tried the latest in subversion and yes it works when the
program exits normally including the annoying wait for the sleep to
end.

However it does not work when you end the program when you hit
control-C. I get an exception in that case only when I include my
XMLSocketAppender. If I remove the XMLSocketAppender ctrl-C exits the
program normally.

So I would not call it resolved.

What I still find very curious is the fact that none of these problems
occur with the FileWatchdog thread. What makes these threads so much
different?

--
Dale King