From "Ruud Bos" <ruud....@gmail.com>
Subject Server side socket usage
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 14:45:24 GMT
Hello,

I'm new to the list, so I have no idea if this question has been asked many
times before. I hope someone can put me in the right direction.

I'd like to use log4cxx for two applications. One acts as a client that
needs to send it's logging to a server application using socket
communication. Both programs are written in C++.

>From the few things I could find on the internet about the use of the
ServerSocket class, I was not able to create something that works. Most of
these only talk about the client side and use the java substitute log4j for
the server side.

If someone could point me to some example code, that would be extremely
helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Ruud