From Michael Dürr <due...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Individual logging output of multiple objects to multiple files
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 17:22:20 GMT
Hi Dale and Arnold,

thanks a lot for your support. The idea to log from the beginning into different
files was motivated by the size a single log file would have (up to 8GB) after a
single run). But actually I have not thought at all about post processing the
data which probably could take quite long. I'll give it a try.
Thanks also for the advice to use the MultiFileAppender. I'll definitely have a
look at it!

Cheers,
Michael