From Zhao Qinghua <qing...@ufinity.com>
Subject Problem using RollingFileAppender
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 09:54:30 GMT
Hi,

I have encountered a weird problem when using log4cxx's RollingFileAppender. In the log4j.properties
file, if I assign MaxBackupIndex a value < 13, it will work properly, for example, if I
set MaxBackupIndex = 5, it will correctly backup 5 log files. However, if I set it to a value
> 13, the weird thing happens: it always backup exactly 13 log files no matter what value
I set MaxBackupIndex to. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Qinghua