From "bilinmek istemiyor" <benibi...@gmail.com>
Subject Help!: log4cxx\helpers\tchar.h(59) error snprintf identifier not found visual studio 2003
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 08:26:15 GMT
Hello, I have compiled the 0.9.7 version under visual studio 2003 by using
the supplied visual studio project file under msvc. There was misleading
instructions in the INSTALL file which was not valid. I just open the
project file and build the project file without making any changes.
Unfortunately while compiling my application I receive the error that I
report in the subject line. There is conditional compilation in tchar file
which depends on WIN32 macro. The compiler somehow does not select the right
branch. I see that WIN32 defined in project preprocessor settings.

Any insight much appreciated.