logging-log4cxx-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Dale King" <dalewk...@gmail.com>
Subject 2 issues found with 0.10.0-RC2
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 22:27:42 GMT
I built using visual studio and ran into a couple of problems to report.

OdbcAppender  has unicode issues. There are 3 calls to SQL
(SQLExecDirect, SQLDiagRec, and SQLDriverConnect) where the paramters
are based on SQLCHAR. This doesn't work when building for Unicode as
these functions really call the wide character version. Thes calls
should have an A appended to the name to call the non unicode version.
In reality this file should probably be made to work either way.

I used a properties file and configured a ConsoleAppender but did not
set the layout for it. Instead of nicely handling it, it crashed the
application. Probably should fail more gracefully.

-- 
Dale King

Mime
View raw message