From Ufuk Kayserilioglu <gro...@paralaus.com>
Subject Issue LOG4CXX-246
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:56:11 GMT
This issue seems to be fixed. Thank you.

However, there is a remaining problem that I discovered upon further
testing. Here is the copy from the comment I wrote on JIRA:

I have realized that, "Thread::join()" raises a ThreadException if
"apr_thread_join" does not return success. After this fix for
TelnetAppender, the "sh.join()" call started raising this exception when
called during program shutdown. "apr_thread_join" seems to return 70008
in this situation. This prevents the client program from shutting down
cleanly.

For this reason I have added a try/catch around the "sh.join()" call.

Ufuk Kayserilioglu