From Andreas Fester <afes...@apache.org>
Subject Re: suggest a makefile
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:04:46 GMT
Hi,

you seem to have a mixture between log4cxx and log4cpp:

/usr/local/include/log4cpp/Category.hh:624: error:
                  ^^^^^^^^^

The easiest solution might be to remove the liblog4cpp4/5-dev package.
Or, add "-I/path/to/log4cxx/include" as a compiler option.
A good starting point could also be the src/examples/cpp directory
of the log4cxx distribution.
Also note that Category is deprecated; use the Logger class instead
(well, as long as you still have the #include "Category.h" in your source code,
adding -I would not really help because the compiler still finds the include
file from log4cpp; thus, I would really recommend removing the log4cpp-dev
package at least until your log4cxx source compiles).

Best Regards,

	Andreas

kvineeth wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a code which i need to compile on a linux machine.
> here is the code
> #include "Category.hh"
> #include "FileAppender.hh"
> #include "BasicLayout.hh"