From "Wilfong, Paul" <paul.wilf...@ngc.com>
Subject Log4cxx - use of "location"
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 01:10:14 GMT
I can't seem to be able to get the "location" functionality right.

I'm running a C++ program with log4cxx, using the XMLAppender to write
to a socket.  The log4cxx properties file has the "locationInformation"
property set to true for this appender.

On the receiving machine I have SimpleSocketReceiver running with the
XML plugin, and appending to LogFactor5.

On the LogFactor5 display the "location" column shows "?.?(?:?)".

I have tried to use spi::LocationInfo to set the three arguments as seen
in "http://www.nabble.com/PatternLayouts-td13849523.html", but no luck.