From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: When will log4cxx 0.10 be released?
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:50:26 GMT

On Feb 19, 2008, at 3:35 AM, Tomislav Petrović wrote:

> When will next version  (I guess 0.10) of log4cxx be released?

I am hoping to get an initial release candidate out today.  I'd expect
to come out with a second release candidate in a week or so after
having done a release for cpptasks, and polishing up some of the
documentation and fixing any minor issues that come out in testing.
At that point, I'd expect to call for a vote to accept one of the
release candidates as 0.10.0.